Study Visa

There are several classes of student visas for Australia – the one you need depends on the type of study (eg: English language course, graduate degree, vocational training, higher education, etc.) you are planning to undertake.

Student visa options

Below is the list of the student visas currently available. For more detail on each visa, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP):

  • Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570).
  • Schools (Subclass 571).
  • Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572).
  • Higher Education (Subclass 573).
  • Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574).
  • Non-award (Subclass 575).
  • AusAID or Defence (Subclass 576).

Entry requirements: 

English language requirements 

In some cases, you may need to provide results of an English language test. Be aware that the English language skill level required by an institution can be different from the level of skill required for your student visa application. You should carefully check student visa information on both the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website and the institution website for any English language requirements.

Academic requirements

The academic requirements (including evidence of English language skills) you need to study in Australia will vary depending on the level of education you want to study. Institutions can have different entry requirements, so read the course information on their website carefully and contact them to ask for advice.

Visa requirements

The student visa you need depends on your chosen course of study. As a guide, the typical key requirements you will need to meet are:

  • Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
  • Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement. Read more about this on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
  • Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
  • English language proficiency.
  • Meet health and character requirements.
  • Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

Overseas Student Health Cover

Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). It will help you pay for medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying in Australia; it will also contribute towards the cost of most prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency. When studying in Australia, you will need OSHC for yourself, and any family travelling with you, before you arrive. It is a requirement of your student visa that you maintain OSHC for the duration of your time on a student visa in Australia.

Eligibility for AUSTRALIA admission:  

  • For undergraduate programs a student should have completed 10 + 2.
  • For Graduate programs the students must have completed 16 years of education i.e. 10+2+4.
  • Some institutes accept 15 years of formal education into their Bridge or Masters program.
  • The student must have good scores in entrance exams like IELTS, GRE, GMAT, etc.
  • The language proficiency test scores should be –IELTS score 6.5+ for University level both for Undergrad/Post grad studies and 6.0 for Colleges. Score for GRE should be 1200 – 1600 and for GMAT score 580- 650
  • Tuition fees should be from 12500 US$ to 18000US$ per year
  • For research with PhD students, you must provide Good academic result , all through 1st class ( SSC + HSC ), 2nd class ( Graduation & Post Graduation level ), IELTS – 6.0 – 7.0+, Minimum Three publication at English or Bengali  Newspaper according his/her chosen field for PhD, Work experience 1 year, Thesis paper and 3 reference letter.
  • Bank sponsor should be from 1st blood and available fund will be 50 – 60 lac where 30 lac should be in a form of FDR.

 We Represent the Universities of Australia:

  • Australian National University
  • Charles Darwin University
  • Deakin University
  • Flinders University
  • Macquarie University
  • Monash University
  • Murdoch University
  • Queensland University of Technology
  • The University of Newcastle
  • University of Adelaide
  • University of Melbourne
  • University of Queensland
  • University of South Australia
  • University of Sydney
  • University of Tasmania
  • University of Technology Sydney
  • University of Western Australia
  • University of Wollongong

And Many More……..